After talking to my professor, Jason Gillett, I made some specific changes to my story.
1) I removed the behind the curtain links from the actual story links.
Jason pointed out that my central medium was a behind the curtain element: the tv show’s website. I removed this element from the videos, character’s websites and social media pages to keep these elements separated.
2) I developed Shane’s persona
In the soft opening I had a pinterest page and blog for Shane that were under-populated. I revised Shane’s blog and added more content. I also added some boards to his pinterest page.
3) Check and fix all links
My first draft had some links that were not working or linked to the wrong sites. I double-checked and fixed all my links.
Here is a link to my trailer video.
Here is a link to my assets folder.