Star Rating Sought:
1 star approval
The project was to redesign and rewrite the Media Communications Program backgrounder. It was originally submitted in Introduction to Media Communications and Technologies.
Objective #1: Research components and examples of backgrounders
Outcome: I researched for about an hour. I looked at various websites including the following:
I learned what should be in a backgrounder. I also learned that I could include more information than in my original document.
Objective #2: Improve the visual design
Outcome: My original backgrounder attempted to be visually interested, but the graphic components took valuable space from the important information. In the new backgrounder the information ( words ) take most of the space while leaving an aesthethic amount of white space.
Link to Deliverable:
Link to Original Backgrounder
Link to New Backgrounder
My instructor from Intro to Media Communications and Technologies suggested improving the visual components.
I used my Macbook to take a screen shot of the Full Sail.
I designed the document in Google docs.